Chippewa Falls Youth Football was established to promote the wholesome development of youth through their association with adult leaders in the sport of football. Our rules and regulations were established to ensure that all players play in an atmosphere of safety with a competitive balance between all teams. To provide for the benefit, growth, and general welfare of organized youth football in Chippewa Falls and surrounding communities.
Work Shift Requirement: As mentioned in our registration letter we are requiring that all parents/guardians work a shift(s) to help us keep costs down and improve the quality of our league. We are a volunteer organization and by dividing the work it allows us to become better. Please click on the link below to sign up for your shift(s).
- If your child is in flag football you need to work one shift
- If your child is in tackle football you need to work two shifts
- You also have the choice to opt of working a shift for $50 per shift.
- Coaches and team parents are exempt
Please contact us with any questions.
Work Shift Sign Up
- First you will have to create a log in (if you already have one then you should be able to sign in)
- Then go to Shifts in the menu bar and select Scheduled Shifts by Calendar
- This will allow you to see shifts available by date.
- Click on a date that works for you
- It will then show you the shifts for that date along with if there are volunteers needed
- Click on More Information for your desired shift
- Then click the Add button to add that shift
- Please make sure to only click this button once
- All coaches must be certified to coach. You will be certified through USA Football. The cost is $10 of which you will be reimbursed for upon turning a printed copy of your certificate.
- Follow the Instruction Sheet to get set up. MAKE SURE to click to associate yourself with Chippewa Falls Youth Football to reduce the fee to $10.